Open Access Policy
Russian Psychological Journal is an Open Access Journal. All articles can be downloaded free of charge. Articles published in the Journal are Open-Access are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International.
Russian Psychological Journal supports Gold Open Access. Gold Open Access means that author can archive article and making it freely accessible for everyone.
Benefits of open access for authors include:
- OA articles are freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication, enabling broader distribution and increased visibility
- Authors can easily comply with the OA mandates of their institution or funding body as OA articles are usually published under a Creative Commons license
- The final version can be re-used and immediately deposited in any repository
- Author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions
- Articles are citation tracked and included in all major bibliographic databases
- There are no space constraints, i.e. unlimited space for supplementary material including figures, extensive data and video footage
According to Budapest Open Access Initiative, the journal allows to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of its articles and allows readers to use them for any other lawful purpose.
All articles are available on the Internet to all users immediately upon publication.
Implementation of Open Access and Interaction with Authors
All articles prepared for publication are placed on the Online First page, where the author can already download the pdf-file of the article and start distributing it, if necessary. However, the authors should take into account that in this version of the article there are no pages and DOI. Immediately after the publication of the next issue on the journal's website, articles are available without limits to authors and readers. The editors notify authors of the publication of the issue and authors can freely distribute articles, post them on their personal pages or in university repositories.
Authors retain the right to authorship; the journal disposes of the manuscript material on the basis of a non-exclusive license.
Article Processing Charges
In the journal there is an article processing charge (APC) in the amount of 330 rubles per 1000 characters (with spaces)